Improve communication and increase the productivity of your kitchen
The KDS Kitchen Display system sends orders to kitchen staff instantly. Clear communication and in real-time. Fully customizable order display screens simplify order preparation, and decrease the average time it takes to complete an order.
The KDS Kitchen Display System eliminates steps, cuts down on errors, improves productivity and speed of service, and drives increased guest satisfaction across all types and sizes of restaurants. Full color displays and multiple screen layouts make orders easy to read. The Bump Box is designed to make orders easy to control. And rich reporting keeps you on top of staff productivity at all times.
With a Kitchen Display System, service is faster and more accurate, reports more detailed and complete, and end-of day closings simplified: all at a significantly lower cost than printer, paper and ink.
Why choose our Kitchen Display System
Interfaces with any POS system, fully customizable features and dashboards
Reduces the need for kitchen printers, including paper and ink
Simplifies order preparation, enhances order speed and accuracy
- Display up to 20 orders at a time
- 35 different screen display modes, including split screens and summary screens
- Font, size and colors can be customized
- Item consolidation and prioritization
- 3 lines of remarks can be displayed with each order
- Display client and/or seat numbers for each item
- Display average order times on the screen
- Display either long or short descriptions
- Display the server, revenue center and mode with each order
- ''On the fly'' feature will transmit items to the KDS as you enter them
Bump Box Features
- 20 key Bump Box
- Split Screen Mode separates visually drive-thru orders from front counter orders
- Summary Screen Mode displays orders and quantity summary of all menu items from all orders on a monitor
- Recall allowing users to recall orders (up to 100)
- Preview allowing users to preview orders in the incoming buffer (up to 100)
- Restore allowing users to quickly return to normal screen mode
- Park/Status providing access to the Park, Recipe, and Dashboard functions
- Send bumped orders to another monitor or network printer
- Bring back orders onto the active orders screen
- Confirm bump orders
- Access additional functions on the KDS Dashboard
- Full touch screen support
- Connect up to 10 KDS monitors to meet your specific operational needs
- Ability to apply restrictions for access to the Bump Bar functions, statistics, font size changes, and screen redirection
- Display or print service times on a network printer
- Redirect any of the KDS monitors to a different monitor. Use multiple cooking stations during peak times and only 1 station during slower times.
- Set up advertising screen savers (up to 10)
- Ability to receive an entire order, then time and disperse items to appropriate monitors to improve preparation time
- Display recipes on KDS monitors, including graphics and preparation instructions
- Send text messages to KDS monitors from the back-office
- Set Warning and Target times and use colors codes.
KDS Utility - Back-Office System
Designed to offer a simple method of programming and maintaining the Kitchen Display System. KDS Utility allows you to connect with, change, and store options for all KDS devices in the system. Each KDS can have its own unique set of options, including the ability to customize order display for each.
- Access real-time reports on service speed information
- Send test orders, switch screen modes, remove orders, and reset the KDS using the Test Feature
- See an image of the actual KDS screen using the Screenshot Feature
- Personalize default information on KDS Dashboard
- VNC server built into the KDS